When you use our Applications, you or the Officelynq subscription holder (usually your employer), trust(s) us with certain Personal Data. To keep your information safe and secure is our highest priority.
- Applications: The hardware or software tools by which the Personal Data of the User is collected. These are:
- Officelynq App: Personal assistant a.o. for office users to find colleagues and find&book workplaces and meeting rooms;
- Officelynq Management Portal: Web application for Officelynq subscription holders, to get anonymous management info on their facilities, manage asset info, app users, settings and get support;
- Officelynq Manager App: Commissioning app used for sensor implementation and sensor management;
- Officelynq website: Officelynq’s commercial website.
- Cookies: Small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements.
- Data Controller (or Owner): The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of the Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is responsible for the Application:
- Officelynq App: Officelynq’s subscription holder;
- Officelynq Management Portal: Officelynq’s subscription holder;
- Officelynq website: Officelynq B.V.
- Officelynq Manager App: Officelynq’s subscription holder.
- Officelynq App: Officelynq B.V.;
- Officelynq Management Portal: Officelynq B.V.;
- Officelynq website: Officelynq B.V.;
- Officelynq Manager App: Officelynq B.V.
- Data Subject: The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Personal Data (or Data): Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Usage Data: Information collected automatically from the Application (or third party services employed in the Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use the Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
- User: The individual using the Application.
Data and what we do with it
Officelynq stores Users’ Data in secured databases, where the data will also stay. We promise not to give User’s Personal Data to third parties, for example for commercial purposes. To provide User with our services, we need information. In the tables below you can read what we need, and what we use it for.
What we want to know about User, so he/she can use Officelynq App:
|First name(s) and last name1||To put in User’s personal User profile and to put under User’s profile picture in the app, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Oficelynq App* and in the Officelynq Management Portal. This is also used so we can politely address User in e-mail messages.|
|Job title1||To put in User’s personal User profile, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Officelynq App* and in Officelynq Management Portal.|
|Department1||To put in User’s personal User profile, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Officelynq App* and in Officelynq Management Portal.|
|Personal description2||To put in User’s personal User profile, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Officelynq App* and in Officelynq Management Portal. For example, User can use this to make other Users able to find him/her for specific knowledge or expertise.|
|Phone number1||To put in User’s personal User profile, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Officelynq App* and in Officelynq Management Portal. For User convenience it is clickable, so User can easily call another User.|
|E-mail address1||As a very easy to remember login name. Will be put in User’s personal User profile, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Officelynq App* and in Officelynq Management Portal. For User convenience it is clickable, so User can easily e-mail another User. Furthermore it’s used for communication between User and the application manager for support, misuse or notifications about the app and its features. Is further used as an identifier for access authorization.|
|Profile picture2||Part of User’s personal User profile and can be used to identify User visually. Can be viewed by other Users of Officelynq App* and Officelynq Management Portal.|
|Device-ID||This is an identifier of User’s mobile device which we use to couple his/her device to User, and User’s location in a building equipped with an Officelynq sensorgrid.|
|Device operating system and version||This concerns the operating system that is installed on User’s device and its version. This is used to optimize the operation of the app.|
|Workplace and meeting room type and facility preferences2||These are used as default filters to show User meaningful filter results when opening the search workplace or meeting room screens in the Mobile App, for User’s convenience. Also anonymously used for optimization purposes, to analyze user demand.|
|ECO-mode2||Used to determine User’s preference for closer assets, or more ecological use of the building (use of lower floors, to save on energy and cleaning). Used in filter results in Officelynq App. Also, anonymously used for analysis of Officelynq App use.|
|Privacy settings2||When the temporary Privacy Mode setting (dashboard) is ON, functionality of Officelynq App is limited and nobody can see User’s location. Users who don’t want to share their location at all, can set ‘Location Sharing Default’ (Menu/Settings) permanently to OFF. Users can only use locations of others (who are sharing their location), when they are sharing their locations themselves. Settings are not shared with others, also used for analysis of Officelynq App use.|
|Office buddies2||These are persons User likes to sit with (Colleague/Profiles). Used to determine filter results and their order, for colleagues or workplaces. Also, used to show your near office buddies at workplaces in the filter results for workplaces.|
|Persons without location sharing2||These are persons with whom User doesn’t want to share his/her location via the app, while User can still see the locations of others. Used to determine filter results for colleagues and workplaces. Also used not to show User’s location in the app of other Users, that User has indicated belong to this category.|
|Bookings||We synchronize Users personal calendar linked to his / her email address and the calendars of bookable workplaces and meeting rooms, with the bookings in the app. We use this information to show Users bookings in the app, to the User and other Users. We also use Users bookings to link his / her location to the booked workplace or meeting room, so that other Users can find User if User shares his / her location. We also remind the User to remove bookings in specific cases in order to make room for others.|
|Claim||With the app the User can (automatically) claim a non-bookable workplace or meeting room on location. We use this information to keep the workplace or meeting room occupied for longer in the app if the User leaves the workplace or meeting room during the claim period and to anonymously indicate to other Users that a workplace or meeting room has been claimed by another. In addition, we link Users location to the claim, so that other Users can find User (only when User shares location), and we show User his / her claim in the app during the claim period.|
|User location (in the building)||By using User’s GPS coördinates, we know via geofencing when the User enters or leaves a building with an Officelynq sensor grid, if the User uses our app (on screen / background). Entering / leaving is used to link / unlink User’s location to the building. Leaving is further used to remind the User to end current bookings or claim so that facilities become available to others. In buildings equipped with an Officelynq sensor grid, we know User location when User uses our mobile app (on screen / background). We use this to show User’s location in the app to other Users and to User himself. We only show others User’s location when User shares his / her location (“Privacy Mode” OFF and “Location Sharing (Privacy)” ON). Moreover, we never show User’s location to the category ‘people with whom location is not shared’. We store User’s locations in the past completely anonymously, so that nobody can check where User was in the past (including us!). This is used for optimization purposes. Other Users can only see where User is at the moment that we display User location. User location is only used to enable other Users to find User or to find a nearby workplace. Or to avoid a User when another User wants this. Therefore, the location data is not suitable for monitoring purposes with regard to the whereabouts of Users.|
|Search history||Used to generate information on what room or workplace facilities and types are, more or less, in demand. This information is also stored completely anonymous, and can’t be traced back to User. With this information, the Officelynq subscription holder can determine how to better meet demand in the office buildings, and offer User better optimized facilities.|
What we want to know about User, so he/she can use Officelynq Management Portal:
|First name and last name||To address User politely when he/she logs in or out of Officelynq Management Portal and in e-mail messages.|
|E-mail address||As a very easy to remember login name. In addition, we use it to communicate with User for support, against abuse or notifications about the Management Portal and its features. Furthermore, it is used as an identifier for access authorization.|
|Profile picture||Used in Officelynq Management Portal to let User know, he/she is logged in as him-/herself.|
|Password||Used to identify it’s User, when he/she logs in.|
|Saved filters||Used to let User save personal filters, to make it easy to use them again in the future.|
What we want to know about User, so he/she can use Officelynq website:
|User’s name, e-mail address, website, IP||Used for managing contacts and sending personal messages, only if User sends us an email for instance via one of the buttons on our website, or he/she submits it via the contact form or reacts to a post. Also used to identify User and to associate his/her submitted information with User, so we can let him/her view, edit, delete and download it.|
|content or files you submit||If you choose to react to a post or submit any kind of information on our website. If you react to a post your content may also become visible for other visitors on our website.|
What we want to know about User, so he/she can use Officelynq Manager App:
|E-mail address||As a very easy to remember login name. In addition, we use it to communicate with User for support, against abuse or notifications about the Officelynq Manager app and its features. Furthermore, it is used as an identifier for access authorization.|
|Password||Used to identify it’s User, when he/she logs in.|
View, edit and deletion of data
Officelynq retains User information while User’s profile remains active and a maximum of 2 weeks after User profile removal. Subject to applicable law, Officelynq may retain information after User profile deletion:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to User’s account, like an unresolved claim or dispute;
- If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form.
- Officelynq may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing User’s safety and security.
If User wants insight in his/her personal information, or want to change or delete information in Officelynq, User can do this as follows:
- For Officelynq App:
- Information marked with 1, above is provided by the Data Controller, who is the only one who can edit or delete this information via Officelynq Management Portal. If User wants to delete or change it, take this up with the Data Controller. User can view this information, in Officelynq App in User’s personal profile.
- Information marked with 2, above is provided by User, in Officelynq App. User can view and change it in User’s settings and personal profile in Officelynq App.
- User’s device ID, operating system and version can’t be viewed in Officelynq App, or Officelynq Management Portal. If the Data Controller deletes User’sr account, this information is also deleted.
- Bookings can be viewed under My Bookings in the app, from where the User can also remove them. User can edit them via the app by deleting the booking and then making a modified booking. View / change / delete is also possible via User’s calendar (not in app).
- Claim (if User has a current one) is visible in the home screen of the app. If desired, the User can also delete this claim in the app. Once the claim has expired, it is automatically stored completely anonymously (not traceable to the User).
- User’s own location (in the building) can be viewed in Officelynq App. If the User wants to temporarily keep his / her location secret, then put the Officelynq App in ‘Privacy Mode’ in the home screen. If the User wants us to never reveal his/her location, turn off ‘Share Location (Privacy)’ in Officelynq App in menu / settings, or remove the app from the device.
- User’s search history is stored completely anonymous, and therefore can’t be related to User.
- For Officelynq Management Portal:
- User can view his/her first name(s), last name and e-mail address in Officelynq Management Portal. We can’t see User’s password, only User knows it! If User wants to change this data (except password), take this up with the empowered official of the Data Controller. That person is authorized to let us make the desired mutations. User can change his/her password in the login procedure of Officelynq Management Portal.
- User’s profile picture is visible in Officelynq Management Portal, when User is logged in. User can change it in Officelynq App.
- User can view his/her stored search filters in Officelynq Management Portal, where User can also delete or change them.
- For Officelynq website:
- We store IP addresses involved in attacks on our website, for security reasons.
- When User chooses to react to one of our posts on the website we store User’s name, email address, website, IP-address and reactions, which User can view, edit, delete and download here;
- Further, no personal data is stored. So we can’t show it to User, let User change it or delete it.
- For Officelynq Manager App:
- User can view his/herr email address in Officelynq Management Portal. We can’t see User’s password, only User knows it! If User wants to change this data (except password), take this up with the empowered official of the Data Controller. That person is authorized to let us make the desired mutations. User can change his/her password in the login procedure of Officelynq Management Portal.
|Cookie Name and ID||Type||Duration||Sensitivity||Description|
|connect.sid||session||session||necessary||The backend API Services session ID-cookie to set in the response or to read out in the request.|
|_cfduid||persistent / third party||1 year||necessary||Used by content network, Cloudflare, to identify individual users on a shared IP address and apply per-user security settings.|
|locale||session||session||not necessary||Used to save the preferred user language (‘ en ‘ or ‘ nl ‘).|
|sess_data||session||session||necessary||Used to store user information and access token of the logged-in user.|
Complaints and objections
Complaints and objections can be directed to the Data Controller of the Application the complaint or objection is about (see Definitions), and of course you have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority (in The Netherlands: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Automated decision making
There are no forms of this in our Applications.
|Company||Data Protection Officer (DPO)|
Laan van Ypenburg 88
Laan van Ypenburg 88