When you use our Applications, you or the Officelynq subscription holder (usually your employer), trust(s) us with certain Personal Data. To keep your information safe and secure is our highest priority.
- Applications: The hardware or software tools by which the Personal Data of the User is collected. These are:
- Officelynq App: Personal assistant for office users to find colleagues and find&book workplaces and meeting rooms;
- Officelynq Management Portal: Web application for Officelynq subscription holders, to get anonymous management info on their facilities, manage asset info, app users, settings and get support;
- Officelynq Manager App: Commissioning app used for sensor implementation and sensor management;
- Officelynq website: Officelynq’s commercial website.
- Cookies: Small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements.
- Data Controller (or Owner): The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of the Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is responsible for the Application:
- Officelynq app: Officelynq’s subscription holder;
- Officelynq Management Portal: Officelynq’s subscription holder;
- Officelynq website: Officelynq B.V.
- Officelynq Manager App: Officelynq’s subscription holder.
- Officelynq app: Officelynq B.V.;
- Officelynq Management Portal: Officelynq B.V.;
- Officelynq website: Officelynq B.V.;
- Officelynq Manager App: Officelynq B.V.
- Data Subject: The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Personal Data (or Data): Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Usage Data: Information collected automatically from the Application (or third party services employed in the Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use the Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
- User: The individual using the Application.
Data and what we do with it
Officelynq stores Users’ Data in secured databases, where the data will also stay. We promise not to give your Personal Data to third parties, for example for commercial purposes. To provide you with our services, we need information. In the tables below you can read what we need, and what we use it for.
|What we want to know about you, so you can use Officelynq App|
|First name(s) and last name1||To put in your personal User profile and to put under your profile picture in the app, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Oficelynq App* and in the Officelynq Management Portal. This is also used so we can politely address you in e-mail messages.|
|Job title1||To put in your personal User profile, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Officelynq App* and in Officelynq Management Portal.|
|Department1||To put in your personal User profile, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Officelynq App* and in Officelynq Management Portal.|
|Personal description2||To put in your personal User profile, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Officelynq App* and in Officelynq Management Portal. For example, you can use this to make other Users able to find you for your specific knowledge or expertise.|
|Phone number1||To put in your personal User profile, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Officelynq App* and in Officelynq Management Portal. For User convenience it is clickable, so you can easily call another User.|
|E-mail address1||As a very easy to remember login name. Will be put in your personal User profile, which can be viewed and searched by other Users of Officelynq App* and in Officelynq Management Portal. For User convenience it is clickable, so you can easily e-mail another User. Furthermore it’s used for communication between you and the application manager for support, misuse or notifications about the app and its features. Is further used as an identifier for access authorization.|
|Profile picture2||Part of your personal User profile and can be used to identify you visually. Can be viewed by other Users of Officelynq App* and Officelynq Management Portal.|
|Device-ID||This is an identifier of your mobile device which we use to couple your device to you, and your location in a building equipped with an Officelynq sensorgrid.|
|Workplace and meeting room type and facility preferences2||These are used as default filters to show you meaningful filter results when opening the search workplace or meeting room screens in the Mobile App, for your convenience. Also anonymously used for optimization purposes, to analyze user demand.|
|ECO-mode2||Used to determine your preference for closer assets, or more ecological use of the building (use of lower floors, to save on energy and cleaning). Used in filter results in Officelynq App. Also, anonymously used for analysis of Officelynq App use.|
|Privacy settings2||When the temporary Privacy Mode setting (dashboard) is ON, functionality of Officelynq App is limited and nobody can see User’s location. Users who don’t want to share their location at all, can set ‘Location Sharing Default’ (Menu/Settings) permanently to OFF. Users can only use locations of others (who are sharing their location), when they are sharing their locations themselves.
Settings are not shared with others, also used for analysis of Officelynq App use.
|Office buddies2||These are persons User likes to sit with (Colleague/Profiles). Used to determine filter results and their order, for colleagues or workplaces. Also, used to show your near office buddies at workplaces in the filter results for workplaces.|
|Avoided persons2||These are persons User likes to avoid (Colleague/profiles). Used to determine filter results and their order, for colleagues and workplaces. Also, used to never show your location at workplace filter results or in your profile, to the avoided colleague.|
|Your location in the building||Yes, we know your location in buildings equipped with an Officelynq sensor grid, when you’re using Officelynq App (on screen/background or off). We use this to show your location to other Users in your personal profile, and in other Users filter results for workplaces, if you’re near one. We only show them your location, when you’re sharing your location (‘Privacy Mode’ OFF and ‘Location Sharing Default’ ON). Furthermore, we never show your location to avoided persons. We store your past locations completely anonymized, so nobody can check where you were in the past (including us!). This is used for building optimization purposes. Other Users can only see where you are in the moment, when we show them your location. Your location is only used to make other Users able to find you, or seek out a nearby workplace. Or to avoid you, when they want that. Therefor the location info on its own is not suitable for monitoring purposes on the whereabouts of Users.|
|Search history||Used to generate information on what room or workplace facilities and types are, more or less, in demand. This information is also stored completely anonymous, and can’t be traced back to you. With this information, the Officelynq subscription holder can determine how to better meet demand in the office buildings, and offer you better optimized facilities.|
|* Only by Users in the same Officelynq subscriptions your profile is in. As a rule, this (these) is (are) the subscription(s) of your employer(s), the Data Controller(s).|
|What we want to know about you, so you can use Officelynq Management Portal|
|First name and last name||To address you politely when you log in or out of Officelynq Management Portal and in e-mail messages.|
|E-mail address||As a very easy to remember login name. In addition, we use it to communicate with you for support, against abuse or notifications about the Management Portal and its features. Furthermore, it is used as an identifier for access authorization.|
|Profile picture||Used in Officelynq Management Portal to let you know, you’re logged in as yourself.|
|Password||Used to identify it’s you, when you log in.|
|Saved filters||Used to let you save personal filters, to make it easy to use them again in the future.|
|What we want to know about you, when you use Officelynq Website|
|Your name, e-mail address, website||Used for managing contacts and sending personal messages, only if you send us an email for instance via one of the buttons on our website, or submit it via the contact form or react to a post. Also used to identify you and to associate your submitted information with you, so we can let you view, edit, delete and download it.|
|content or files you submit||If you choose to react to a post or submit any kind of information on our website. If you react to a post your content may also become visible for other visitors on our website.|
|What we want to know about you, when you use Officelynq Manager App|
|E-mail address||As a very easy to remember login name. In addition, we use it to communicate with you for support, against abuse or notifications about the Officelynq Manager app and its features. Furthermore, it is used as an identifier for access authorization.|
|Password||Used to identify it’s you, when you log in.|
View, edit and deletion of data
Officelynq retains your information while your user profile remains active and a maximum of 2 weeks after user profile removal. Subject to applicable law, Officelynq may retain information after user profile deletion:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, like an unresolved claim or dispute;
- If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form.
- Officelynq may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing Users’ safety and security.
If you want insight in your personal information, or want to change or delete information in Officelynq, you can do this as follows:
- For Officelynq App:
- Information marked with 1, above is provided by the Data Controller, who is the only one who can edit or delete this information via Officelynq Management Portal. If you want to delete or change it, take this up with the Data Controller. You can view this information, in Officelynq App in your personal profile.
- Information marked with 2, above is provided by you, in Officelynq App. You can view and change it in your settings and personal profile in Officelynq App.
- Your device ID, can’t be viewed in Officelynq App, or Officelynq Management Portal. If the Data Controller deletes your account, this information is also deleted.
- Your own location in the building can be viewed in the Officelynq App (User profile). If you want to keep your location private, just put Officelynq App in ‘Privacy Mode’ on the dashboard. If you don’t want us ever to share your location, switch off ‘Location Sharing Default’ in Officelynq Mobile App in menu/settings, or just delete the app from your device.
- Your search history is stored completely anonymous, and therefore can’t be related to you.
- For Officelynq Management Portal:
- You can view your first name(s), last name and e-mail address in Officelynq Management Portal. We can’t see your password, only you know it! If you want to change this data (except password), take this up with the empowered official of the Data Controller. That person is authorized to let us make the desired mutations. You can change your password yourself in the login procedure of Officelynq Management Portal.
- Your profile picture is visible in Officelynq Management Portal, when you are logged in. You can change it in Officelynq App.
- You can view your stored search filters in Officelynq Management Portal, where you can also delete or change them.
- For Officelynq website:
- We store IP addresses involved in attacks on our website, for security reasons.
- When you choose to react to one of our posts on the website we store your name, email address, website, IP-address and your reactions, which you can view, edit, delete and download here;
- Further, no personal data is stored. So we can’t show it to you, let you change it or delete it.
- For Officelynq Manager App:
- You can view your email address Officelynq Management Portal. We can’t see your password, only you know it! If you want to change this data (except password), take this up with the empowered official of the Data Controller. That person is authorized to let us make the desired mutations. You can change your password yourself in the login procedure of Officelynq Management Portal.
- Authenticating Users;
- Remembering User preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services;
Complaints and objections
Complaints and objections can be directed to the Data Controller of the Application the complaint or objection is about (see Definitions), and of course you have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority (in The Netherlands: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Automated decision making
There are no forms of this in our Applications.
|Company||Data Protection Officer (DPO)|
Laan van Ypenburg 88
Laan van Ypenburg 88